Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's That Theme Throwdown - Challenge #3

 I LOVED this challenge...challenge being the keyword.  I really didn't have anything 'starry' and had to really go searching through my stash of things.  Ta-Da!  I found my Creative Memories Star template...who knew I had one of those? I found a little snippet of the bandana paper...and that woodgrain went well.  Now to dig through the box of embellies.....YES...bling stars!  And a small star punch!  Things were looking up.


Materials:  Kraft Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Black Cardstock (Bazzill), Cream Cardstock (Michael's), Patterned Paper I belive is from (K&Co.) Stamps: MFTStamps (It's a Cupcake Kind of Day), Studio G (Alphabet Stamp Set)  Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Bronze (S.E.I.) Sea Breeze chalk ink (Versa Magic Dew Drop). Ribbon: Brown (Offrey)  Rhintstone Stars (Darico)  Brown button from stash of asst buttons I've collected over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment