Sunday, July 10, 2011

What's That Theme Throwdown Challenge 4

Another fun challenge.  I had 1 tiny little Teddy Bear stamp...an accent stamp in the MFTStamp set (She's Having a Baby) and had to figure out a way to make it a feature.  I think it works!



Materials:  Kraft Cardstock (Papertrey Ink),  Green and Yellow Cardstock (Bazill Basics), Patterened Papers (DCWV - Nana's Nursery -Baby Boy), Coaster Stock (Papertrey Ink). Inks:  Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Blue (S.E.I.), Copic Markers.  Stamp:  Teddy Bear from 'She's Having a Baby' set (MFTStamps) Ribbon (Offrey) Button from my collection of buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Aimee, your cards are always so adorable! I love these teddy bears. They remind me of classic Winnie-The-Pooh. Thanks for playing What's That Theme Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete