Monday, June 27, 2011

My Mojo Monday #197 Entry

As I said the the other day, I'm finding some challenges and participating...

First of all let me say...I know the picture quality isn't that great.  I'm a but technologically challenged by my digital camera, and image quality will improve with practice.  I'd also like to know how to take better pictures of my cards in terms of lighting and angles as well.


Here is Mojo Monday 197


PAPER:  Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock, American Crafts Patterned Paper (A la Carte) collection, SEI Black Textured paper,

STAMPS: Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlia set

Prismacolor Pencils, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink, Black Buttons, Rhinestones, and Yellow Ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so happy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card...the colours are my favourite! I usually use natural light, outside but not in direct light...use the auto feature if you like or the macro (flower) setting for cards and auto for layouts...I usually stand directly over my layouts and I usually stand my cards up in an interesting spot outside or in a bright window ledge...hope that helps! good luck with your camera!

    ReplyDelete