Monday, July 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop for July

This is my very first time participating in a Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!  I've cruised through the entries in the past with complete awe of everyone's talent.  This time I got it together and am participating. I am so excited!

Here is the picture from which we were to get our inspiration for this month's challenge:
I used Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Butterfly Die from 'Love Lives Here' set, Sentiment is from Mat Stack 2.  Orange and blue cardstock from Bazzill Basics, bling hearts from my stash (can't remember who makes them )


7 comments:

  1. Love those patterned butterflies! Very, very nice card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Love those butterflies...
    and the heart bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I really like the designer paper butterflies and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! The layout is very pleasing to the eye, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your beautiful blog today. The card is lovely, and you are a talented artist. I enjoyed looking through your whole blog. I love getting creative inspiration from others. I also know how good it feels to get a great deal on supplies. I'm always looking for a bargain. If I can ever help you locate anything in the States, please let me know. I would be GREATLY HONORED if you would please visit my blog and "Follow Me". I am just getting started. I'm learning as I go. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, and I hope you will enjoy my work as well. I would so love to have you follow.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    karen.mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete