Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mojo Monday #199

It's been a rather busy week here for me, preparing the house to have guests for the weekend.  I did however manage to take a break and spend some time in my sanctuary (craft room) and whip up a card for the Mojo Monday challenge.  It's always fun to get to play along.
Here is my take on the design

Paper:  Kraft Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Brown, Yellow Cardstock (Bazzill Basics) Patterned Paper (K&Co), Coaster (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Bronze (S.E.I.), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Stamps:  Sentiment from Delightful Dahlia Set (Papertrey Ink), Flower Power Set (Gel-A-Tins)
Embellishments: Brown Ribbon (Offrey), Die Cut Border (K&Co), Brad (Michael's) Rhinestone Bling (Michael's), Paper Flowers (from my stash). Butterfly cut from 'Love Lives Here' Dies (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely! Those red swirls are so eyecatching and I love that fun butterfly. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete