Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mojo Monday # 200

What a busy week/end.  I spent most of last week preparing the house for houseguests, and they arrived Thursday night.  We had a fabulous fun time and the weather was hot and sunny and beautiful...perfect for outdoor strolling and shopping.  I didn't make many purchases, but the one thing i did buy that I love was a Lampe Berger...fun little device for making the house smell nice. 

I missed my craftroom.  I am glad however, that today I had time to play along with the Mojo Monday challenge for this week.
After all that sunshine and bright skies, and seeing everything blooming in my tiny little patch of a flower garden I was inspired to play with something floral.

Here is my take on the sketch:

Paper:  Cardstock (Bazzill Basics), Patterned Papers (K&Co)
Inks:  Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) Copic Markers
Stamps:  Sentiment from 'Tea For Two Additions', Dahlia from 'Delightful Dahlias' (Papertrey Ink)
Dies:  'Delightful Dahlias' (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Offrey
Bling:  'Salt Air' (Cosmo Cricket)

No comments:

Post a Comment