Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mojo Monday #203

I made a card for this challenge...and then forgot to post it in my excitement over beads.  I love Mojo Monday challenges.  There is usually some element that throws me a bit, and this time was no exception.  It was the ribbon across the top corner.  I think i did it and re-did it about 15 times before i was satisfied with it.  The pearl centers for the flowers was an afterthought...still not sure how I feel about them.
And here is my take on this week's challenge.

Cardstock: Vintage Cream (PTI), Pink (C'ordinations), Black (Bazzill Basics)
Patterned Paper: It's the Little Things (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pixie Dust (Versa Magic), Aloe Vera (Versa Magic)
Stamps: Daydreaming Set (PTI), Sentiment (A Muse)
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Michael's),  Pearls (Basic Grey)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card - I love the soft peachiness. The ribbon looks perfect and worth the frustration - I have to admit, tying ribbons is not my strong point and I've yet to be happy with anything I've knotted. I'd be over the moon to achieve the quality you've mastered. :) P xx

    ReplyDelete