Friday, August 5, 2011

What's That Theme Throwdown #8

I've missed participating in the challenges the last couple of weeks *sad face*, but now that I've had some time I've made a card for the challenge.  This week's challenge:

Here is my card.  Feminine, Flirty, and oh so fun!

Paper: White #110 Cardstock (Michael's), Black & White Flocked paper(My Minds Eye), Pink Polka Dotted Paper ( K&Co) Black Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Tsukineko), Rose Petal Chalk Ink (S.E.I.), Copic Markers,
Stamps: Cupcake (MFTS -It's a Cupcake Kind of Day set), Sentiment (A Muse)
Embellishments: Pearls (Basic Grey), Ribbon (Offrey)

1 comment:

  1. Absolute beauty! Love this card, it's so feminine and fun. The cupcake looks good enough to eat. Thanks for playing What's That Theme Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete