Friday, August 5, 2011

Mojo Monday #202

It's been a bit busy around here, but I've finally found some time to spend in my crafting corner.  I thought this week's Mojo Monday was quite a challenge for me.  It must have been the triangle elements that were throwing me off...I managed to put mine opposite to the sketch!

Here is my take on the sketch.

Paper:  Kraft Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Papers (DCVW-Baby Boy Nursery), Blue Cardstock (C'ordinations)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Ocean Breeze (S.E.I.) Copic Markers
Stamps:  Sentiment (Unity Stamp Co. - Wild Bunch Set), Image (No Mark on stamp...was given to me by a friend)
Embelishments: Buttons (Basic Grey), Ribbon (Michael's)


4 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute little sailor duck..sweet colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable take on the sketch! Sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You're card is awesome. Love iT! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete