Monday, November 28, 2011

Mojo Monday #217

Welcome to Monday!  I woke up feeling creative and the Mojo Monday challenge was there!  I didn't know i still had yet another Christmas card in me...but i did.
Here is the sketch:
I of course, chose to make a square card.



Papers:  Kraft Cardstock, Vintage Cream Cardstock, Coaster Stock (PTI), Designer Paper (Echo Park), Red, Blue Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Inks: Sea Breeze, Lady Bug, Moonlight White (Tsukineko) Crimson (All Night Media)
Stamps: Ornament & Die cut - Vintage Ornament Set (PTI) Sentiment (Flourishes)
Ribbon: Offrey

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I love the bright colors. The inks coordinate so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! Love that!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    xo
    Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete