Friday, November 25, 2011

Make it Monday #42

Hello Everyone!

I loved this week's 'Make-it-Monday' over at Papertrey Ink.  The tutorial was about layering a background using sentiment stamps...something I'd never tried.  I had several goes at this ...and the cat came in from the snow with wet paws and ruined them.  I re-created my favourite, and kept it out of harm's way.

Takinng a break from Christmas cards, I opted to use the 'Daydreamer' set.
Paper:  Kraft Cardstock, Vintage Cream Cardstock (PTI) Brown Cardstock, Pumpkin Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Inks:  Antique Linen (Ranger) Galaxy Gold, Cosmic Copper, Rich Cocoa & Spanish Olive (Tsukineko)
Stamps:  Daydreamer Set (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Great design- you have certainly mastered background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Dreamy!! Great colors and choice of stamps; beautifully done. :-)

    ReplyDelete