Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wow...It's been a long, long while since I've been here. Life happens, we get busy and projects get pushed aside. I've been following a few blogs lately and have been feeling inspired to play along with some challenges. I figure it is a good way to get back into things.


I have just discovered What's that Theme



And in the name of fun and participating in this week's theme of "Butterflies" I found this in my stash of cards I'd made earlier on in my beginnings of card making.




1 comment:

  1. Love Your card! Tried to leave a comment on your blog last week but no matter what I did the comment wouldn't post. I hope you get this message because we are trying to get in touch with you. Your beautiful card was chosen as the best design and winner of our challenge last week. Send us an email so we can get your "I'm An Angel" badge to you to display on your blog. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete