Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge #44

This is my first time participating in this challenge...and I love that it's monochromatic! The most difficult decision was choosing a colour.  My morning coffee was perfection on this snowy awakening...and the inspiration for my choice of a vintage sepia through to a rich cream.
 

Here is my card for the monochromatic colour challenge:



Paper: Vintage Cream Cardstock (PTI), Brown Cardstock (Bazzill Basics) Patterned Paper (Making Memories - Paperie Rouge & Mocha 6x6 stack)
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Tea for Two set (PTI)
Embellishments:  Circles (Spellbinders), Tea for Two Die cut (PTI), Ribbon (American Crafts)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and sweet! Great take on going monochromatic! And the teapot is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Nice layout. I like your choice of pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, your little teapot is so
    inviting and adorable.
    Thanks for Playing in Paradise

    ReplyDelete