Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two in One!

Welcome to the first full week of December...what a year this has been.  I'm a fan of Mojo Monday and play along quite frequently, not always posting what I've made, but playing along nonetheless. And the other day, I ran across a new blog called 'Inspired By' which has posted its inaugural challenge...and as luck would have it I still had time to enter!   I've never combined challenges together before...


I was drawn right away to the crisp green and delicate blue colours in the 'Inspired By' photo.  It is a very calm and comfortable sense decking the halls for the Holidays!  I knew that I just had to make a card after seeing the picture.


Paper:  Vintage Cream Card stock (PTI), Patterned Paper, Nana's Nursery - Baby Boys (DCWV), Blue Shades & Green Card stock (Bazzill Basics)
Inks: Tiffany Chalk Ink (S.E.I.), Tree Frog Archival Dye Ink (ColorBox) Pearlescent Sky Blue (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Pitcher - Iconic Images Set, Mehndi Medallion Set, Mat Stack #2 Set (PTI) Pine Boughs - All That Glitters set (Flourishes)
Embellishments:  Mat Stack #2 Die cut (PTI), Pearls (Basic Grey)


9 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love it, thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to put the pine boughs in the pitcher! Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The mat stack die looks great with the dark blue ink & bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the colors you used together. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pitcher you used, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool take on the inspiration photo- such a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors! Love the pine boughs in the pitcher :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pine needles in the pitcher, and mat stack looks great up there in the corner. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely color combo!!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    xo, Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete