Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fall to Layout #170

I simply adore the Clean & Simple Stamping blog...I lurk on there often for inspiration.  Finally, this week instead of reading, I've decided to participate in their challenge.  The inspiration sketch looked fun and of course simple. Which can be a trick...sometimes I find myself challenged in keeping to simplicity.


Here is my card...which I have to say I really had a lot of fun making!  Aren't those ornaments adorable?  I die cut them from the Vintage Ornament set (PTI), stamped and embossed them.  I love how they turned out.


Paper: Kraft Cardstock, Vintage Cream Cardstock (PTI) Red Cardstock, Brown Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Frost White (ColorBox), Khaki Green (ColorBox)
Embellishments: Clear Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Ribbon (Offrey), Maraschino Twine (The Twinery)

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card you made. I love those ornaments. Great job with the layout. I'm not familiar with this challenge, but their title makes me think it is right up my alley. Off to check it out--and thanks for the tip and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossing on the ornaments! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! The hanging ornaments are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the ornaments turned out too! The embossing looks great!

    ReplyDelete