Friday, November 25, 2011

Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge

Wow!  What an image we had to work with for the challenge.  So many directions to choose from. 


I loved the predominate red & white colour scheme.  The pine boughs add a festive touch of green.  The agony of choices to launch my design from.  But it was the red & white colours that kept drawing me in...and the toile print on the gifts.  I used the Mehndi Medallion to create this same sort of feeling for my card.
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Red (Bazzill Basics)
Ink:  Lady Bug - Momento (Tsukineko)
Ribbon: Offrey
Stamps: Mehndi Medallions, and sentiment from Tree Trimming Trio sets (PTI)


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I must have that stamp set! That ribbon is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty with the Mendhi medallions and that red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classically beautiful! I love the simplicity and the pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mehndi Medallions perfectly reflect the toile gift wrap without being an exact copy. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the background medallions! Simple and lovely.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean and simple look of your red and white colour scheme. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. So clean & simple. Love those medallions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! i'm head over heels for that monochromatic beauty. great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the challenge. Love those Mehndi's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the medallions in red! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and festive. I love the sentiment- just what I wish for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card and great use of the Mehndi stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love that you used the Medallions for a holiday theme. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty indeed. Love the festive use of the MM. It really works wonderfully here. So well done.

    ReplyDelete